Friday, January 2, 2015

HERE. WE. GO.


Yeah. . .that's how I ended up here. Or back here I should say. . .

Welcome to Tenacious E. 

This is a home for wanderlust. A sanctuary for the dreamer; the poet; the romantic fantasizer; for the creative and innovative mind; for the ones who discover beauty beyond the walls of a museum in a graffiti street artists's work; for the ones who sense the timbre and tones in music and dance; who savor the flavors in food, culture and life abroad. 

This is a home for you. 

But not JUST "Saturday night you" - this is also an escape for everyday you - the Lululemon-wearing-wanna-bring-up-the-heat-quotient-and-bring-down-the-house you. It's a place of freedom - a land of Nod, if you will, for inspiration, encouragement, daydreaming, confidence, empathy and reverie. Pick your poison my dears but I hope that  you will join me for the journeys - whatever they might be - moments of self expression, thoughts on travel, experiences, family. . .life. Only, before you follow me down the rabbit hole, know this: these are musings, just one person's thoughts on which you may agree or disagree, chose to read or ignore. For me, it is the prodigal return to my first love: writing. So, here we go. . .what's the worst that can happen?? Let's find out! 

1 comment :